Why choose us…
RIBA Chartered Practice
The RIBA’s accreditation criteria exist to raise standards of the architectural profession. All RIBA Chartered Practices:
- employ a required number of individual RIBA Chartered Architects
- have appropriate Professional Indemnity Insurance
- have an effective Quality Management system
- have comprehensive Health and Safety, Employment and Environmental policies in place.
More than a set of drawings
We can help you to realise your ambitions and guide you through the design and construction process. We provide a tailored service well beyond producing a set of drawings. As well as lending imagination to your project, we will handle all the paperwork and keep it on track, ensuring value for money and peace of mind.
A high level of expertise
Undertaking a building project on any scale can be a daunting experience. All RIBA Chartered Practices contain at least one RIBA Chartered Architect that has undertaken seven years of architectural training. No other building professional is trained in design and construction to such a level of expertise.
- Great news! Aspire have gained planning permission to modernise a property in Christchurch, which includes extendin… https://t.co/9h1ofNSd6d4:19 PM Oct 10th
- Aspire have gained approval for building a 3 bed detached dwelling on server land in Bournemouth, for Mainchannel D… https://t.co/iL23u3yia710:53 AM Oct 5th
- Great News! We have achieved planning approval for 5 new residential dwellings in Basingstoke. Well done Team Aspir… https://t.co/pS5yhsNJMI7:55 PM Aug 1st